About Chemical Products
Chemical products are used widely in various industries of the present day, in all stages from the raw materials to the final commodification. We make use of the information and network we have cultivated over the years as a trading company dedicated to chemical products, not limiting ourselves to filling our customers' needs, but also proposing merchandise which will add value. Also, in recent years, society has taken note of the problem of environmental risks posed by chemicals. We took on this issue early and are proactively introducing and proposing environmentally-friendly or low-impact types of products.
In the large scope that is called chemical products, those for fields such as electronics, medicine, and cosmetics are ever advancing in functionality in recent years as "fine chemicals." In such an environment, we, as an expert in fine chemicals, are proposing products with added extra functionality, such as various additives, intermediates, and coating agents.Through such activities, we firmly support our customers' "creation of added value."
- Alcohols, esters, hydrocarbons, glycols, ketones, acids, amines, monomers
- calcium carbonate, metal hydrates, etc.
- Phosphoric acid ester-based flame retardants
- TCP, TPP, condensed phosphate esters (halogen-containing and non-halogen), etc.
- Phosphate flame retardants
- APP etc.
- Inorganic flame retardants
- Aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide
- Melamine cyanurate
- Coating materials
- Acrylic monomers/oligomers, epoxy monomers/oligomers, urethane monomers/oligomers, etc.
- High refractive materials
- Nano-zirconium slurries (link to Feature site)
- Low refractive materials
- Nano balloon silica, Fluorine-based resins, etc.
- Coating agents
- Hard coating, Antiglare coating, Anti-fingerprint coating, etc.
- Instant adhesives, inorganics, vulcanization adhesives, hot melts, EVA emulsions, epoxies, urethanes, silicones, acrylics, OCAs
- Oils, RTV, powders, emulsions, silane coupling agents
・Various epoxidized materials (manufactured by ARKEMA, U.S.A.)
- Phthalic acids, adipic acids, phosphoric acids, polyesters, sebacic acids, plasticizers for PLA, other special plasticizers
- Additives for resins
- Lubricants, stabilizers, reinforcers, antioxidants, UV absorbers, pigments, blowing agents, additives for rubber compounds
- Antistatic agents, leveling agents, water repellents, oil repellents, defoamers, release agents, cleaners for rubber components
・Fluorosurfactants (manufactured by OMNOVA, U.S.A.)