History

1894

Kitamura Ltd. founded in Hiranomachi, Higashi-ku, Osaka by the late Chozo Kitamura for the manufacture, import, and sales of alcohols, medicine, and industrial chemicals

1917September

Kitamura Ltd. Partnership Co. established by the late Denjiro Kitamura with JPY 100,000 in capital

1934August

Tokyo Branch established

1951December

Nagoya Branch established

1956

Capital increased to JPY 10,000,000

1957

Capital increased to JPY 15,000,000

1960

Capital increased to JPY 20,000,000

1961March

Sapporo Sub-branch Office established

August

Kitamura Co., Ltd. incorporated with JPY 49,000,000 in capital

1962March

Kitamura Ltd. Partnership Co. absorbed for a combined capital of JPY 69,000,000

1969June

Company name changed to Kitamura Chemicals Co., Ltd.

August

Fukuoka Sub-branch Office established

1978April

Capital increased to JPY 103,500,000

1994February

Fukuoka Sub-branch Office upgraded to Sales Office

1999October

Joint corporation Kitamura UMC (Thailand) Co., Ltd. established in Bangkok, Thailand

2003September

Local subsidiary Kitamura-Xia (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. established in Shanghai, China

2005September

Kitamura-Xia (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Branch established in Shenzhen, China
Kitamura Chemicals (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd. established in Hong Kong, China

2006October

Sapporo Sub-branch Office upgraded to Sales Office

2010July

Kitamura-Xia (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. Beijing Branch established in Beijing, China

2016October

KITAMURA CHEMICALS VIETNAM REP OFFICE (Representative Office) established in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Please contact us for consultation or with questions.

Inquiry